The 10-Day Limit
Action needs to be taken immediately to preserve your privilege to drive after you’ve been charged with drunk driving. In fact, you have only 10 days from the date of your arrest to request a hearing appealing your pending administrative driver’s license suspension.
Contact our office immediately to take this action and to start the process of preserving your driving privileges.
There is hope, and our DUI defense attorneys can help!
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test