If you have to fight a nursing license case at the Alabama Board of Nursing (ABN), you need an Alabama lawyer at your side. Nursing school takes too long, and commands too good of a dependable salary to give that up, without a fight. Whether you are a RN or a nurse practitioner, losing your license to practice. Don’t go to the nursing board Alabama hearing without representation.
All Licensed Nursing professionals are subject to ABN oversight
Like many professions for which the public is at risk (doctors, dentists, attorneys, CPAs) The Alabama State Board of Nursing controls licensing for all categories of Alabama nursing board administrative law action. This means registered nurses, LPN, nurse practitioners, or a nurse anesthetist can be called before the ABN to account for charges or complaints. Simply stated, loss of your nursing license means that you have to look for a job that does not offer the premium pay of an Alabama Board of Nursing professional.
Alabama State Board of Nursing complaint
You have received the dreaded notification from your employer that they are going to file a complaint against you with the Alabama Board of Nursing (ABN Nursing). Receipt of a notice of investigation means that an Alabama attorney is needed, immediately. The Board of Nursing has rules pertaining to any sort of conduct, including an Alabama DUI, possible missing controlled substance charges, a nurse addiction investigation, or even lack of compliance with Alabama Board of Nursing CEU mandates.
Are you capable of Self-Representation against the ABN Attorney?
The ABN is represented by a skilled lawyer in Alabama, who knows the rules and any options for suspension of your nursing license. Saying the wrong thing, or making an admission to a particular charge, without knowing the administrative consequences can be a career-ending mistake. Unlike making a decision to purchase a new car, some mistakes made in this area of legal regulation cannot be salvaged, under certain circumstances, once a hearing or consent resolution is in place.
Call Polson Law Firm for Help with the Alabama Nursing Board
Call Alabama Lawyer Whitney Polson or Alabama Attorney Mark Polson for help with your nursing license challenge. Get a FREE professional consultation to learn your options, and to see what we can do to save your nursing license in Alabama.
Call us Today: (205) 871-8838
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Alabama DUI Conviction & Jail Time
- Job Loss After an Alabama DUI
- DUI Job Background Check in Alabama
- Impact of a DUI in Alabama on Divorce or Adoption
- Pleading Guilty to an Alabama DUI
- Alabama DUI Look Back Period
- Cost of a Birmingham DUI Attorney
- Alabama Field Sobriety Test DUI Clues and Investigation
- DUI Signs of Intoxication in an Alabama DUI Case
- Getting Your DUI Police Report in Alabama
- Alabama DUI Lawyers Win
- Alabama DUI Court Locations
- Refuse the Breath Test in Alabama
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- The 9-Step DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test in AL
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- The Alabama DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers in Alabama
- Pulled Over For an Alabama DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI in AL
- DUI Impact of Fever on an Alabam Breath Alcohol Test
- Alabama Nursing License Lawyer
- Inaccurate DUI Police Report Claiming DUI
- Inaccurate DUI Field Sobriety Test Scoring as DUI
- Impact of Body Cameras on an Alabama DUI Arrest
- How to Answer An Alabama Police Officer for DUI
- DUI Sentence Enhancements Under Alabama Law
- What Do I do FIRST After Being Arrested for DUI
- Is Representing Yourself for a DUI in Alabama a Smart Move
- Alabama Driving Under the Influence Case Wins
- About Our DUI Law Firm – Birmingham DUI Lawyers