Question: Can the signs of intoxication that police look for when conducting an Alabama DUI investigation really be caused by something else?
Answer: Absolutely. There are numerous things that can mimic signs of intoxication, such as medical conditions, anxiety, physical limitations. Standardized field sobriety tests are used on the same standard for one of the top athletes as somebody that’s a couch potato.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test