Question: Is it possible for a person’s driving ability to be impaired by nervousness over being followed and then pulled over by the police in Alabama?
Answer: Yes. There are studies that show that the body’s reaction to stress can mimic signs of intoxication. Therefore, it’s very important to objectively justify the officer’s probable cause determination and to challenge any indicia of intoxication in court.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test