Question: Can I represent myself in my Alabama DUI case?
Answer: Any citizen accused of a crime does have the right to represent themself in a court; however, it is highly advised against because of the various pitfalls that are included within our DUI statute and the penalties that you could face. So, it’s highly recommended that you contact a DUI defense lawyer to evaluate your case and defend you in court.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test