Question: What is the first thing I should do after being arrested for DUI in Alabama?
Answer: It’s very important after being arrested for a DUI to immediately contact a DUI defense lawyer. There are various issues you need to be educated about, including your driver’s license and how to properly defend the case in court. The penalties are severe if convicted; however, there are a lot of things that can be done to aggressively defend your case and mitigate, if not eliminate, drivers license ramifications and penalties from the court.
Watch Our Helpful DUI Videos Below:
- Refuse the Breath Test
- One-Leg Stand Field Sobriety Test
- DUI Walk-and-Turn Test
- Failing the Roadside Breath Test
- Failing the Official Breath Test
- DUI Breath Test Machine
- Identifying Suspected Drunk Drivers
- Pulled Over For DUI by the Police
- Innocent Person Pleading Guilty For DUI
- DUI Impact of Fever on Breath Test